lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

HOW TECHNOLOGY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE

We can not deny and oppose the direction the world with its
technology. Used wisely can provide us comfort.
Since its beginning in the way of technology I have tried to use it for my well-being and to develop new opportunities for outreach and assistance to others, both in personal life and at work.

technology is a form of fast and efficient connection that draws us closer and allows us to know different development models worldwide.

technology is a way that if we know we can make proper use of many advances and help many people.

  my life  has changed with technology because now I can innovate and have not been stagnant, but I've tried to stay ahead with the new.
with technology I can connect to different parts of the world, learn about other ideas and get all of them good, I can be creative and always seek the best for my career innovating every day.

besides the use of technology enriches helps me keep my culture and to seek opportunities to work and personal satisfaction to make a good presentation or delivery of university that will serve me much when ejercomo teacher.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

poemas de amor poemas de amor